The Light is on for you !
The Sacrament of Reconciliation is also offered at St Mary of the Visitation Parish
on Tuesday evenings from 6:30pm - 7:00pm and on Saturdays from 4:00pm to 4:30pm.
Check out our Video
SIX SIGNS THAT IT MAY BE TIME TO GO TO CONFESSION
1. I am getting impatient, uptight, hard to get along with.
2. I feel a lot of self pity.
3. I am afraid of the future.
4. I donít marvel when God does good things in my life or in someone elseís life.
5. I would rather do anything than pray, go to Church or read spiritual literature.
6. My own personal sign ( i.e. trouble sleeping, not hungry etc..)
If any, or all, of these signs are present in your life, it may be time to seek Godís mercy in the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
AN EXAMINATION OF CONSCIENCE
Do I think of God, thank Him, and pray to Him every day?
Do I participate at Sunday Mass each week?
Do I use the gifts and talents God has given me to help others?
Do I respect myself, and show respect to my friends and to the members of my family?
Do I give witness to my faith in Jesus when I am with my friends?
Do I accept responsibilities and do my work without complaining?
Do I go out of my way to help others ?
Do I thank those who help me?
Do I speak the truth to others?
Do I treat everyone fairly?
Do I apologize for the things I have done wrong or when I have hurt another ?
God, I am sorry for my sins:
For what I have done
And for what I have failed to do
I will sincerely try to do better.
Help me to walk by your Light. Amen.